Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I am new to the site and am a new Mojave Sand Rebel owner. Knowing that the Mojave
Sand Rebel is a limited edition, does anyone know if they are numbered? If so, how or where do you find that number?

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Doesn't appear to be a limited edition on Ram's site. Looks like you can just order your Rebel in Mojave Sand color, and with the different interior color. It's just a new color option in 2017, and a new interior trim option.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thank you, I knew it was a limited edition because they only made 1500 and I was just wondering.
I also just got the Majove Sand Rebel and according to the dealer you cannot order one since they have already produced the limit of 1,500. Not an easy truck color to find in my area. It is my first Ram so I hope I made the right decision of moving away from Chevy!

·
Registered
3 Posts
It is a limited edition in terms of color and a short run of orders. Just saw an email that they are now offering blue streak and Delmonico red with a black appearance package. Black wheels, black lower skid plate and black interior.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Had my truck just over a year now and still getting compliments on the color of the truck. I have seen a few more cars that have come out the same color, but Toyota has a close color like it also. I guess I'm about done with additions on my truck. I'm very happy with it.

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.