Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone have the pair of these installed and what are the performance benefits? Or are the just the ones listed by the Mopar sales team accurate?

Also how is the sound? Does anyone have any videos?

·
Registered
952 Posts
I have both and the ram air intake on the passenger hood scoop. The combo is awesome. Adds instant throttle response, no lag. The sound is pretty awesome while not adding drone at highway speeds. Mpg improved around 2-3 mpg. I have noticed some hp increase 10-15 bhp.

Reactions: IrishxRebel16

·
Registered
952 Posts
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I have both and the ram air intake on the passenger hood scoop. The combo is awesome. Adds instant throttle response, no lag. The sound is pretty awesome while not adding drone at highway speeds. Mpg improved around 2-3 mpg. I did notice some hp increase 10-15 bhp.

Reactions: Hdeezy32

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm running MOPAR CAI, but with the muffler delete.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have both and the ram air intake on the passenger hood scoop. The combo is awesome. Adds instant throttle response, no lag. The sound is pant astir while not adding drone at highway speeds. Mpg improved around 2-3 mpg. I hid motive some hp increase 10-15 bhp.
What's parts number on that hood scoop?

·
Registered
75 Posts
CAI, Mopar 77070023-AC.
CAI, hood induction kit Mopar 82214741.
Unfortunately the induction kit is backordered everywhere with no ETA

·
Registered
58 Posts
What is involved with the Hood modification ? I have installed CAI systems in a number of cars, so that's not going to be a problem. Is it just unscrew cut a hole in the underhood mat ? Or is it more involved.

·
Registered
75 Posts
What is involved with the Hood modification ? I have installed CAI systems in a number of cars, so that's not going to be a problem. Is it just unscrew cut a hole in the underhood mat ? Or is it more involved.
It's an easy install if you can get your hands on the parts.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ram
Makes an actual induction kit. I'm pretty sure Chris has both hood scoops active. That would be the man to ask.

·
Registered
952 Posts
If you are a handy person, you can do this easily.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Anyone have the pair of these installed and what are the performance benefits? Or are the just the ones listed by the Mopar sales team accurate?

Also how is the sound? Does anyone have any videos?
I got a 2016 and i put the flowmaster super 10 full cat back but i am going to put cut outs next week infront of the catalyst converter

1 - 16 of 16 Posts