Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can all the Mopar16s be sold already so they can hurry up and send us our owner kits? Like cmon!!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Can all the Mopar16s be sold already so they can hurry up and send us our owner kits? Like cmon!!
Is that what the deal is? I was by the dealership last week and the sales manager came up to me telling me it is on the way.... someone called them to confirm my address.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is that what the deal is? I was by the dealership last week and the sales manager came up to me telling me it is on the way.... someone called them to confirm my address.

From my understanding, and from the articles and posts from when the Mopar16 edition was announced, as Mopar16 owners we get an exclusive truck based kit with a steel birth certificate w/truck manufacturer stats and a bunch of little moor knick knacks and such. But everytime I call my dealership they say they haven't shipped and called Mopar customer support and them don't seem to know. But I guess they did it for the Mopar10 editions and the other special runs they've done. Idk I'm just patiently awaiting it.

·
Registered
271 Posts
From my understanding, and from the articles and posts from when the Mopar16 edition was announced, as Mopar16 owners we get an exclusive truck based kit with a steel birth certificate w/truck manufacturer stats and a bunch of little moor knick knacks and such. But everytime I call my dealership they say they haven't shipped and called Mopar customer support and them don't seem to know. But I guess they did it for the Mopar10 editions and the other special runs they've done. Idk I'm just patiently awaiting it.
I'll keep you posted if mine shows up this week

·
Registered
98 Posts
I haven't heard anything about this. I bought mine back in March.......wtf?!?!?!?!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Now I see, thanks for enlightening me. Any chance you have a part number for those flares? Liking those better than the regular ones that come on the Rebel....

1 - 20 of 40 Posts