Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What mud flaps do you recommend for the Rebel with the factory fender flares. I just washed my truck and saw quite a lot of rock chips. Looking to see which one to get. Post pictures of your trucks with your mud flaps please.
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
41 Posts
Not big on mudflaps....the Rebel is my fifth four wheel drive. Are you running wider tires?...or maybe your tread pattern is too aggressive. I'm about to go 11.5 wide on offsets, so I may have the same problem? I hate taking anything away from the ground clearance especially on a non lifted truck...my 1/2 cent. But I agree with the above poster, a few more bucks $ to protect your investment...isn't a reason not to do it!

·
Registered
65 Posts
I bought the ones from Ram and they seem to be doing great. I'll try to get some pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
I have mudflaps, husky brand. Front and rear, looks good. Mudflaps were a direct Bolt on, no drilling. Strong, durable and matches the flares.

·
Registered
952 Posts
image.jpeg
Ram mud flaps, they were almost the same on my Rebel. Helps keep the small mud puddles at bay.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Here are the pics of the hard plastic mud flaps from Ram. I did not use the plastic rivets when I installed them, just the two screws and they have been great.

IMG_20170311_163923.jpg
IMG_20170627_074522.jpg
IMG_20170627_074531.jpg
IMG_20170627_074613.jpg
IMG_20170627_074618.jpg

·
Registered
65 Posts
The ones I bought from Ram were on par with the price of other mud flaps on the market as well. So I figured it would be good to stay with OEM.

·
Registered
282 Posts
The mud flaps look good, I haven't deciding if I am doing mud flaps yet or not... Thanks for the info though!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts