Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
You just have to get the straight flat flaps, basic ones that screw in. Can't use moulded to fit flaps with thicker flares like the Mopar Rebel or bushwhacker pocket/EAF style, the moulded ones are designed for no flares or OE flares (not Mopar OE)

·
Registered
8 Posts
just wondering if anyone has come across anything yet? I have the basic Rally Armor flaps, but they are very flimsy. Better than nothing, but not by much.
I have had Duraflap mudflaps on my last three Rams and never had an issue with any of them. The customer service is top notch, I originally called when I first got my Rebel to see if they would fit and they had me send pics and do some measurements since they hadn't sold any for a Rebel at that time and in return they gave me $25 off the order, they also called me about a week after i got them just to check and see if I had any problems. I do have a Mopar 16 edition and they fit great with the factory installed flares. They are a bit spendy but I feel I got what I paid for.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have had Duraflap mudflaps on my last three Rams and never had an issue with any of them. The customer service is top notch, I originally called when I first got my Rebel to see if they would fit and they had me send pics and do some measurements since they hadn't sold any for a Rebel at that time and in return they gave me $25 off the order, they also called me about a week after i got them just to check and see if I had any problems. I do have a Mopar 16 edition and they fit great with the factory installed flares. They are a bit spendy but I feel I got what I paid for.

Thanks a lot for replying! Do you mind telling how much?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Also, any pics you could post?....that would be awesome to see on your Mopar 16.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.