Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my muffler shop installed This muffler awhile back. They said this is the outlaw super 11. But how? It's not black and its 10 inches long. The super 11 series is 6.5 inches long. Wouldn't that 5.5 inches make a difference? My installer said its a outlaw super 10 series for my truck. Let me know what u guys think cuz I want my truck louder! Plus this muffler is rusted!

Auto part Bumper Muffler Automotive exterior Rust
Auto part Bumper Muffler Automotive exterior Rust

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I don't know anything about that muffler but that looks like a piece of crap. Besides that if you just wanted to make noise, would you just put in a straight pipe. I don't think I would use this guy again. Put in a warranty claim with the manufacturer and see what they say about the muffler. I hate to see anyone get screwed like that. Next time don't go back there. There are too many good places to go to. Good luck.
Big Red

·
Registered
70 Posts
What did you end up doing? Did i see you go 40 series flowmaster? I am wanting to put true dual cat back multi chambered magnaflows on. ... not sure if i will leave resonators on.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I went straight pipe and I'm happy with it. I honestly wouldn't mind if it was louder but idk how haha
As in cat delete or no muffler at all? I want to go true duals/catback with two multi chambered magnaflows ...

Anyone changed their chrome tips black? Trying to decide on powder coat or a bbq grill paint i have used on my motorcycle exhaust.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.