Never even heard of it personally

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Sounds good

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the DOD14m on mine and it's the best one. They also make a drone suppression pipe to help eliminate the in cab drone. Key word help........ It does not eliminate the drone but it does help, just lock out Eco mode and its music to your ears

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have the DOD14m on mine and it's the best one. They also make a drone suppression pipe to help eliminate the in cab drone. Key word help........ It does not eliminate the drone but it does help, just lock out Eco mode and its music to your ears
You don't think the 14 is way too loud? I fear the 24 might not be any noticeable improvement over the stock rebel exhaust.
BTW did you do your own install?

·
Registered
3 Posts
You don't think the 14 is way too loud? I fear the 24 might not be any noticeable improvement over the stock rebel exhaust.
BTW did you do your own install?
The 14 is perfect for me. Loud enough to rip downtown but quiet on the highway. I did my own install in like less than 2 hours. I've had the 14 on two other trucks and loved it the whole time

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have had the muffled on two different trucks. IMO it is the most cost effective and best sound for the Hemi, and will be putting one on my Rebel here in a month or two.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I installed the Cat back exhaust system that mopar puts out on my truck. And here in Rhode Island they don't care to much for sound so in glad it's not that loud like some states check for sound. But I was told that they don't care as long as it's dealer installed and it says Mopar on it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I had the Mufflex on my '10 Ram 1500. I loved the way it sounded, and it fit great. It uses the factory tailpipes, so it looks great too. It did have a drone at highway speed, but it didn't bother me that much. The Magnaflow sounds great. If I recall, the price was right, too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts