Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had the truck since December 12, 2015 and love it more and more every day.
My neighbors decided to bust my chops during the blizzard and bury my truck with their snowblowers; All because I keep telling them how much i love my truck. Much to their surprise and 4wd this truck crawled out of their man made cave very easily. Hence our expressions did not match; as i did so + their sidewalks were covered back again with all my snow kick up!!!!
IMG_0663a.JPG
IMG_0665a.JPG
IMG_0676a.JPG
IMG_0677a.JPG
IMG_0679a.JPG
IMG_0685a.JPG
IMG_0696a.JPG

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would be pissed if that was done to me. snow blowers sometime spit out debris and can cause scratches and dents.
That is what i checked for afterwards and made that very clear; any damage they were paying for. I just made my first payment right before the storm too. Luckily nothing happened!!!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
That's good. Is it a pain driving your truck in Brooklyn. I never took my truck to the city yet even though I work in the city. I'm just afraid someone is going to tap my back bumper while parking. Powder coating is going to rub off and then the repair is not going to be that easy. I drive my beater into work everyday.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Honestly, it isn't as bad as you would think. Most people are terrified of it because of its size. With that being said they give me room on both sides because they are more worried about me ruining their car as a pull out/pull in but also about damaging theirs while they park because of the height differential. The powder coating has been very durable and watching the peoples faces when i park or they park around me is priceless. :) I HOPE I DIDN'T JUST JINX MYSELF

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I have had the truck since December 12, 2015 and love it more and more every day.
My neighbors decided to bust my chops during the blizzard and bury my truck with their snowblowers; All because I keep telling them how much i love my truck. Much to their surprise and 4wd this truck crawled out of their man made cave very easily. Hence our expressions did not match; as i did so + their sidewalks were covered back again with all my snow kick up!!!!
Nice truck and welcome to the site

Reactions: KCAZOFAI
1 - 12 of 12 Posts