Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Mine had 19 when I drove it off the lot. 12 when it got to the dealership and 7more when he went and filled the tank. He said they run the truck through a quick series of tests to that is where the 12 came from.

·
Registered
27 Posts
MIne was The Mopar and only waited 2 weeks but they had it incoming not sold when I found it before the dealer even knew it was coming to them lol. I'm also in Sudbury Canada. I'll have to upload some real snow videos for you this winter ;)

·
Registered
952 Posts
I can't wait to see some pictures.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I think I had around 15 miles on mine when I test drove it. I left the dealer after test driving it and ended up agreeing to a deal over text message. I asked for pics of my baby and the dealer said someone was out with it on another test drive......I said, get the bastard out of my damn truck, it's sold!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Mine had a little over 200 miles when I traded. Before my test drive it had12 miles on it. I took this one on the longest test drive I ever have and keep it about four hours. I figured as long as no one could see it they would not buy it. That is more than I've paid for any two trucks before and I wanted to be sure.
Big Red

1 - 14 of 14 Posts