Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
KDRunner, Can you send more pics of your bed cover? It looks like yours covers the bed rails and has a MOPAR tag. Mine doesn't....hmmm.
Dealer said mine came with cover, but then the one they had did not fit, so they ordered this one. Ill get some photos of it on.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ah! You don't have the Ram boxes. That's the difference. Maybe that was the sizing issue....Anyways, it looks great!
I liked and wanted the Ram boxes, but this was the only Rebel they had. I was actually going in to buy a different Ram 1500 until I saw this in the showroom and left with it an hour later!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just has cover put on today. So far I like it. Very simple to open. Tri folds. To clamps inside back that easily flip and it folds open. If open all the way there are snap tyrp buccal to hold it open for driving. Looks good too. Put on by dealer.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I looked everywhere to find a white one and finally got ahold of one. Now gotta go d the right bed cover for me. digging you're setup...

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I looked everywhere to find a white one and finally got ahold of one. Now gotta go d the right bed cover for me. digging you're setup...
I'm happy with the cover. Lucked out. Dealer said truck came with one, but then they realized the one they had did not fit on the Rebel. So they ordered one for it from Mopar and it was on them!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
That's some pretty descent luck ...I had a jackrabbit on my 09 with the explorer rails...thinking rectractable again myself

Attachments

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
It'll be after Christmas sometime but will do

1 - 20 of 22 Posts