Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I asked N-Fab for some decals and they sent me a box full of stuff.

Stickers
Authorized Dealer Decal
Banner,
lanyards and a catalog.

check it all out.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
that's crazy. now you just need to start selling their products. i'll take the spare tire carrier.

Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that's crazy. now you just need to start selling their products. i'll take the spare tire carrier.
I will try to get you a deal on one of those, what size tire must it hold?

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I will try to get you a deal on one of those, what size tire must it hold?
they hold up to a 40 inch tire. don't really need a specific one. I'm pretty sure you have to drill 3 good sized holes through the bed floor for it though. so for now it can just lay in the box, it's not going anywhere. I'd rather stand it up on the side and keep more of the box floor open.

Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
they hold up to a 40 inch tire. don't really need a specific one. I'm pretty sure you have to drill 3 good sized holes through the bed floor for it though. so for now it can just lay in the box, it's not going anywhere. I'd rather stand it up on the side and keep more of the box floor open.
Why don't you buy the kind that stands up in the bed They make those too. Heck I'm sure you could custom make your own.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
The kind of wheel racks that stand up in the side of the bed need to be designed correctly. Some of these are known to cause stress cracks in the bed rails because cornering and bumps cause the tire to be jerking constantly on the rails in a manner they weren't designed to handle. Google it.

Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you said google
Google it. I'm going to figure out a way for the 33" tire to fit underneath the truck. Though. How big is the jack for the truck. Anyone look yet? Do you get one that will lift it high enough up to get the tire off?

·
Registered
952 Posts
I carry a two ton torpedo Jack anyways, and a speed wrench.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts