Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After filling the truck with gas i noticed the brightness on the nav screen was barely visible, is there an actual method to adjust it or is it kaput?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
From time to time my screen goes completely black.. thw dealer says i need an update and it will take nearly 3hrs.. possibly a new unit also.
I actually thought the screen was blacked out and that I had inadvertently passed the screen off button, but, nope, literally within 10 mins of posting the unit worked again, I'm hoping that this is an isolated incident

·
Registered
27 Posts
Too weird! This happened to me for the first time yesterday, I could barely read the screen because it was so dark. I adjusted the dimmer switch below the headlight switch but it was already at its maximum. I ignored it and the next time I started the truck (was running short errands), it was back to normal.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep, mine was the same, when adjusting the illumination switch when the screen was dark it made no difference, it just started to work again

Reactions: BCT
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.