Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking for a led bar for the grill or right above the bumper as well as for the roof, any suggestions of which ones and where you got them? Please send pics. Also looking for side steps. Pics!

·
Registered
933 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
This one fits between the d-rings, behind the lower grille, attaches in existing bolt holes, has the same curve as the bumper, and, has a complete wiring harness.

Reactions: t1gerfive

·
Registered
21 Posts
This one fits between the d-rings, behind the lower grille, attaches in existing bolt holes, has the same curve as the bumper, and, has a complete wiring harness.
Exactly what bolt holes are you taking about? Do you happen to have a picture from under the bumper. I think I remember seeing you (or maybe someone else) post one before. You've got too many replies for me to search through them all looking for it. Haha

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
933 Posts
Automotive exterior Bumper Auto part Vehicle Car
No pics of the holes that attach the skid plate to the bumper, but their are about ten of them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.