Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
'20,Quad Cab, 5.7L,Max Steel/2-Tone,Rebel 12/Lvl2,Air,BUG,Safety/Conv,Retrax Pro
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got it on Friday - love everything about it so far. Upgraded from a 2010 F-150 XLT and this is quite a step up!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Great looking pickup Altimus!
Got it on Friday - love everything about it so far. Upgraded from a 2010 F-150 XLT and this is quite a step up!

View attachment 30658
Great looking pickup Altimus! I'm looking at ordering the exact color scheme Rebel in a crew cab. I'm currently deployed so I can't see this max steele color in person before I order, but it looks way darker than it seems to on the Ram site. I've attached a screen shot of what I'm looking at on the Ram site, which really looks like a completely different color. Does the pic I attached match up to what you see in person? Lighting can be decieving in pictures but thought I'd ask an owner! Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
'20,Quad Cab, 5.7L,Max Steel/2-Tone,Rebel 12/Lvl2,Air,BUG,Safety/Conv,Retrax Pro
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
...but it looks way darker than it seems to on the Ram site. I've attached a screen shot of what I'm looking at on the Ram site, which really looks like a completely different color. Does the pic I attached match up to what you see in person? ...
Thanks for your service! Stay safe!

Yes, it is darker than what they show on the website. The thing I love about the color is that on cloudy days it looks almost gray, but on sunny days, it is a very nice metallic steel blue. I have the two-tone, so the contrast between the black on the bottom and the blue on top helps the color stand out. At first I was slightly disappointed that it is so dark, but once I saw it in full sun it really looked good and now I love the color.

~Tim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts