Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

Just bought my first truck (Had a Jeep Rubicon Unlimited previously) and am very excited! Was curious about two things I hope anyone who has ordered a 2017 in Ontario or elsewhere could give me some insight on.

-Has anyone ordered a 2017 with the Rebel Black Group option & if so do you have it yet? Would love to see some pictures as the only ones I can find are from the Detroit Auto show (want to see it in a real scenario)

-How long has typical lead time been for a new truck purchase to Ontario/Canada? Any longer than States?

I will list Truck w/options below if that can change lead times.

I purchased a 2017 Ram 1500 Rebel in Granite Crystal Mettalic with...
-Customer preferred pkg 26w
-5.7L V8 Hemi
-Power Sunroof
-Rambox
-Black Tubular Side Step
-Tonneau Cover w/embossed ram
-Protection Group
-Rear Window Defrost
-Black Rebel Group
-Parkview Rear back up Cam
-Spray in liner
-UConnect 8.4AN AM/FM/BT/NAV
-Remote Start & Security Sys
-9 Amplified Speakers w/subwoofer
-Luxury Group
-Keyless Entry and go

Thanks in advance and if you have any advice on must have mods or break in procedures to follow for this new truck I am all ears as all my knowledge is restricted to Jeeps!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey All,

Just bought my first truck (Had a Jeep Rubicon Unlimited previously) and am very excited! Was curious about two things I hope anyone who has ordered a 2017 in Ontario or elsewhere could give me some insight on.

-Has anyone ordered a 2017 with the Rebel Black Group option & if so do you have it yet? Would love to see some pictures as the only ones I can find are from the Detroit Auto show (want to see it in a real scenario)

-How long has typical lead time been for a new truck purchase to Ontario/Canada? Any longer than States?

-5.7L V8 Hemi
-Power Sunroof
-Rambox
-Black Tubular Side Step
-Protection Group
-Rear Window Defrost
-Black Rebel Group
-Spray in liner
-Luxury Group
-Keyless Entry and go

Thanks in advance and if you have any advice on must have mods or break in procedures to follow for this new truck I am all ears as all my knowledge is restricted to Jeeps!
Hey All,

-5.7L V8 Hemi
-Power Sunroof
-Rambox
-Black Tubular Side Step
-Protection Group
-Rear Window Defrost
-Black Rebel Group
-Spray in liner
-Luxury Group
-Keyless Entry and go

Im pretty much in the same boat as you. Cant find any black groups online besides detroit and those who plastidipped the bumper and wheels. I Ordered almost the exact same truck, but black and minus the ram box and I live in ontario. Im guessing it will be closer to the end of may before i get mine. Ill keep you posted.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im pretty much in the same boat as you. Cant find any black groups online besides detroit and those who plastidipped the bumper and wheels. I Ordered almost the exact same truck, but black and minus the ram box and I live in ontario. Im guessing it will be closer to the end of may before i get mine. Ill keep you posted.
Yea is this a new option being offered or something people just avoided to do themselves? Appreciate the response and definitely keep me posted as I can't wait to see it!

When did you place your order?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I believe the black group (matte black wheels and bumper) is the black edition rebel but can be purchased in any exterior or interior colour. I ordered mine Feb 28th but it feels like ages ago.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I also just ordered a black Rebel with black group (and pretty much every other option) on March 31st in Montreal. Dealer said about 8 weeks, and that only they could track updates. So basically I'm in the dark (no pun intended) as to delivery date.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Took 2 months to arrive. 2017 Rebel Black Edition. Black on Black.

Hey All,

-5.7L V8 Hemi
-Power Sunroof
-Rambox
-Black Tubular Side Step
-Protection Group
-Rear Window Defrost
-Black Rebel Group
-Spray in liner
-Luxury Group
-Keyless Entry and go

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just received my status update for the truck which is D1 so finally sequenced for production. Any insight into delivery for those in Ontario from this point is more than welcome, Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
So finally got the call from the dealer. 2017 Black Edition ordered on March 31 and will pick up this week. Delivery time was a lot shorter than the estimated 8 weeks in Montreal.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.