Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Ram Team, I live in Central Florida and I have had my 2021 Ram Rebel for 2 weeks now and could not be happier.
My Truck in a nutshell....
Crew Cab 4x4, bright white exterior, black interior, leather seats, 5.7 Hemi e-Torque,
OPTIONS/PACKAGES
Technology Group, Comfort and Convenience Group, Advanced Safety Group, Bed Utility Group, Night Edition, Rebel 12 Pkg, Level 2 Equipment Group,
Black Power-Fold Trailer-Tow Mirrors, Rebel Side Graphics and Hood Decal, Rear Wheelhouse Liners, Multifunction Tailgate, 33 Gal Fuel Tank,
Blind Spot and Cross Path Detection, RamBox, Trailer Brake Controller, Spray In Bedliner.
ADDITIONAL MODS/OPTIONS INSTALLED BY DEALER :
Mopar Front Leveling Kit
TIRES-Toyo AT III 35"x12.5"x18"
Go Rhino RB20 Running Boards, CT Magnaflow Direct Fit Muffler, Lock'er Down Extreme Console Safe, Gatorback Custom Mudflaps Ram Logo, GunMetal
WHAT I INSTALLED AFTER I TOOK DELIVERY:
BAK Revolver X4 Tonneau
iDrive Throttle Controller
20% Tint on front windows Xpel Prime Ceramic, and 70% Xpel Prime Windshield Tint
Additional minor items: American Flag Hitch Cove, Bolt Receiver Lock.

I ordered this Rebel from the factory built exactly as I wanted....well worth the wait.
I will add a couple of better pics as the one I have now does not do it justice.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello Ram Team, I live in Central Florida and I have had my 2021 Ram Rebel for 2 weeks now and could not be happier.
My Truck in a nutshell....
Crew Cab 4x4, bright white exterior, black interior, leather seats, 5.7 Hemi e-Torque,
OPTIONS/PACKAGES
Technology Group, Comfort and Convenience Group, Advanced Safety Group, Bed Utility Group, Night Edition, Rebel 12 Pkg, Level 2 Equipment Group,
Black Power-Fold Trailer-Tow Mirrors, Rebel Side Graphics and Hood Decal, Rear Wheelhouse Liners, Multifunction Tailgate, 33 Gal Fuel Tank,
Blind Spot and Cross Path Detection, RamBox, Trailer Brake Controller, Spray In Bedliner.
ADDITIONAL MODS/OPTIONS INSTALLED BY DEALER :
Mopar Front Leveling Kit
TIRES-Toyo AT III 35"x12.5"x18"
Go Rhino RB20 Running Boards, CT Magnaflow Direct Fit Muffler, Lock'er Down Extreme Console Safe, Gatorback Custom Mudflaps Ram Logo, GunMetal
WHAT I INSTALLED AFTER I TOOK DELIVERY:
BAK Revolver X4 Tonneau
iDrive Throttle Controller
20% Tint on front windows Xpel Prime Ceramic, and 70% Xpel Prime Windshield Tint
Additional minor items: American Flag Hitch Cove, Bolt Receiver Lock.

I ordered this Rebel from the factory built exactly as I wanted....well worth the wait.
I will add a couple of better pics as the one I have now does not do it justice.
Awesome man! I just ordered a similar build. How long did your delivery take after order?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just looked up that BAK Revolver tonneau. It looks like just the thing for a truck with the Ram Boxes (me too). How do you like it so far? Any problems or leaks? Thanks.
Well the fit is perfect with the 57" bed and ram boxes.....too early to tell about leads....I live in central Florida and we are in the middle of the dry season. Time will tell, but overall I think I chose the right tonneau cover.

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Rooster, I actually ordered the Revolver 4. It's on order from my local dealer, but should come in by the end of the month. Looking forward to it. My new wheels should also be in by then. If only my lift would come in (or show some sign that it's being processed). Thanks for the response.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Rebel Rambox
266 Posts
It’s proper etiquette around here to post some pics.
especially of that revolver tonneau cover. What made you choose that over the bakflip trifold?
Welcome to the club bud.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.