Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Rebel Rambox
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently purchased a new 2020 Ram Rebel and I am working on putting together the additions I want to do for the build. Working with a local shop and so far we have ordered the BDS 6" Coilover/lift kit, and I am going to order some new wheels and tires as well to put together everything all at once. After shopping around I am pretty set on going with 20" Black Rhino Duggers (going to try and do -18 offset, pic below), but need to select tires as well. I am leaning towards a set of Nitto Ridge Grapplers, and was originally thinking 35's, but curious if anyone has an input on 35's vs 37's?

·
Registered
21 Posts
As you are doing this for purely cosmetic purposes it does not matter. The Nitto Ridge Grapplers are a good choice and have a much higher load rating for those who use their trucks as trucks.

·
Registered
2020 Rebel Rambox
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As you are doing this for purely cosmetic purposes it does not matter. The Nitto Ridge Grapplers are a good choice and have a much higher load rating for those who use their trucks as trucks.
Appreciate the feedback. Not all purely cosmetic, as I do plan to do some off-roading and to use the truck as a truck, so glad to know I am on the right track there.

·
Registered
79 Posts
If I was going with a 6” lift, I would probably go with the 37” tires. As far as which tires, that’s a difficult question. What are using the truck for: off-roading (dirt, sand, mud), towing, highway driving, etc... It really depends on your situation and how you will be mainly using your truck.

The Nittos are nice, BFGs, Interco (swampers), Dick Cepeks.

I have a friends that have used Toyos for years and love them. The Factory Toyos that came on my Rebel sucked. Not good in the snow, slid on wet roads, tire noise, just overall junk. Just my 2cents

·
Registered
29 Posts
I’m running 37x12.50r20 ridge grapplers on mine with a bds 6” coilover lift and honestly they don’t really look much bigger than 35s but do soak up more power to turn them. I added a k&n blackhawk cai, a flowmaster fx exhaust bbk headers and a diablosport t2 Trinity tuner running a 91 octane tune with 3.92 gears and it still feels like a stock truck with 35s, for what it’s worth. The ridge grapplers do hold up well and are great tires but if you need them for mud then you might consider something else
2A69998C-0189-4436-9B06-FEEF2F8A761E.jpeg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts