Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first bedcover but it came in with a dent. As the pictures show, so I received another one. However, I was told to keep this one if FEDex never gets back to me... well they never got back to me.

The dent is on the underside facing the bed (the panel that is closest to the bulkhead) will be seen if fully up and not all the way through. So, instead of just taking it to the dump I thought I try to unload.

Shipping will not be cheap but it will be thrown into the price..

500 obo shipped PayPal perferred. Also, need the buyer to state taking it as is. The only damage is that and will come with everything unopened like I received.
Material property Metal
Water Close-up Macro photography Photography Glass

Attachments

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Hmmmm ok let me see if I can swing that. Heading to cali for a few days( actually posting while one plane) lol.
Got a week fishing trip in Vermont when I get back... so maybe end of Sep. If you still have it by than maybe we talk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Howdy,
I never installed it because the damage accord during shipping.

The first picture is what it would look like up against the cab and last pic is the top of the cover.
I was looking for an idea of what the new one looked like installed, looked around on google some for installed pics but wasn't seeing many on Rebels.
I was assuming you got the same one as a replacement and have installed it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
111 Posts
This is my first bedcover but it came in with a dent. As the pictures show, so I received another one. However, I was told to keep this one if FEDex never gets back to me... well they never got back to me.

The dent is on the underside facing the bed (the panel that is closest to the bulkhead) will be seen if fully up and not all the way through. So, instead of just taking it to the dump I thought I try to unload.

Shipping will not be cheap but it will be thrown into the price..

500 obo shipped PayPal perferred. Also, need the buyer to state taking it as is. The only damage is that and will come with everything unopened like I received. View attachment 18889 View attachment 18905
Glad you found a potential buyer. Really surprised this dent made it by the QC at BAKflip. Nonetheless, they made it right for you. Good company, great product.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.