Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How do they sound? Do you have Alpine or base?

Edit, just saw your other posts. Interested to know about just these as I'm looking for more "high end" response.
I had the base system which is what I wanted since I was planning on upgrading the sound system. The "high end" response is much better than factory as you can see the 3.5" speaker actually includes 2 speakers within the 3.5" replacement speaker.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have these same speakers. Big improvement. Replacing the dash speakers is a 10 minute job, so it’s one of the easiest upgrades I’ve done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
255 Posts
Thanks Fletch...you're costing me more money! :)

If I do this I may have some questions and may send you a PM in the upcoming months. Thanks for the pics and info!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Watched a couple You Tube videos....did you need the harnesses? Found a set on Amazon for $5...speakers for $50.

Whats the part number for the dash speaker harnesses? Thanks!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Found a You Tube video with the harness part number: Good video too...may not need to get ahold of you Fletch...thanks for the idea though!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Have all my speaker updates planned: Ordering soon....

3.5" Infinity 3 OHM Speakers (2 sets, will use 3 of them for the dash)
2-6x9 Infinity 3 OHM Speakers for the rear doors
1-Pioneer 2 OHM subwoofer, 8"

Metra Connectors purchased for all of the speakers...should be plug and play. Just have to plug the bottom of the stock sub box.

I don't want to touch any amps or anything...just want the stock Alpine system to sound a bit better..everything I've read up on...this should do it.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Have all my speaker updates planned: Ordering soon....

3.5" Infinity 3 OHM Speakers (2 sets, will use 3 of them for the dash)
2-6x9 Infinity 3 OHM Speakers for the rear doors
1-Pioneer 2 OHM subwoofer, 8"

Metra Connectors purchased for all of the speakers...should be plug and play. Just have to plug the bottom of the stock sub box.

I don't want to touch any amps or anything...just want the stock Alpine system to sound a bit better..everything I've read up on...this should do it.
Going to install new dash speakers in my 2012 2500, and debating the effectiveness of upgrading the subwoofer as well. Considering upgrading the 3 dash speakers in the Rebel as well. Curious to hear how your upgrade goes. Have fun.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Ordered everything last night. Amazon shipping noticed have been coming to my inbox all day...

Ordered a few other things too...Lock'er Down console safe, tow strap...few other things.

I'll post up info/pics on the speaker install..probably next week sometime after everything arrives.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.