Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
do the 315/70/17's rub at all? Is it a problem when you are going down the highway and the truck drops down to aro-mode? Also what kind of fuel economy are you getting with those? Thank you VERY much!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
do the 315/70/17's rub at all? Is it a problem when you are going down the highway and the truck drops down to aro-mode? Also what kind of fuel economy are you getting with those? Thank you VERY much!!
Hello, no rubbing. Aero mode work fine. Did the link mod, not maxed out. Ride is great. Not really sure on gas mileage. I know they are only a bit louder than the stock ones, definitely lost some fuel economy.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Im scared to do the link mod. I have a brand new duramax that I added a level kit to and everyone said it would not harm the ride at all. I installed the level kit on and now the ride is a whole lot like a horse-drawn wooden wagon...lol I am just scared to death to do anything that could possible harm the ride. Your truck is definitely tempting me though....man that is a saweeet ride.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.