Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SoI have had the Rebel for a week now and just love it compared to me Black Express I had previously. I made a discovery as I was vacuuming out the interior today........... I have two awesome and very convenient storage compartments under both sides of the rear passenger mat. Freakin awesome!!! This will come in very handy as we lose storage compared the the Express under the rear seat due to the subwoofer. Whoop!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the crew cab life :)
I used them for drinks when we go mountain biking
Nice, we have two Felts that we Mountain Bike with and may try that. Here in Texas though, it would only work in the winter as they really are not insulated other than some felt wrapping underneath. I filled mine with stuff I could not find a spot for.......

·
Registered
426 Posts
I can tell you from extensive scientific experimentation that the ram boxes will hold 48 beers with ice. As well as holding 4-5 (depending on shape) 40s of liquor.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Nice, we have two Felts that we Mountain Bike with and may try that. Here in Texas though, it would only work in the winter as they really are not insulated other than some felt wrapping underneath. I filled mine with stuff I could not find a spot for.......
There is enough room in there to line it with some refletix and that will help with keeping ice.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There is enough room in there to line it with some refletix and that will help with keeping ice.
May help some but I will get more out of it for storage. In cooler climates, adding the material I bet would work well for a day trip.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My Black Express had the Ram Box and I miss them. Never iced them for that but I had them packed full of stuff.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Since I've owned a crew cab since 08 when they came out with the 09...I have used these bins for more things than I can count. I got the locking latches and had them on my 09. Probably going to be another mod on my rebel.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts