Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got some goodies coming in this week. ICI magnum rt running boards with lights, 20x12 fuel cleaver, and 33x12.5 fuel mud gripper! Should have rims and tires on by Monday and steps by the end of the week. Can't wait for my first mods. I know this setup isn't everyone's cup of tea but it's personally the style I like. I'll attach some pics from the Internet and post more once they're on.
Alloy wheel Rim Tire Wheel Automotive tire
Filter
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Automotive tire Car

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Looks great!

I have been considering adding some puddle lights, my truck doesn't have them on the mirrors, and the wife wants to see better at night. Her night vision is horrible. The step lights look like the right sort of thing for her.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Finally got some goodies coming in this week. ICI magnum rt running boards with lights, 20x12 fuel cleaver, and 33x12.5 fuel mud gripper! Should have rims and tires on by Monday and steps by the end of the week. Can't wait for my first mods. I know this setup isn't everyone's cup of tea but it's personally the style I like. I'll attach some pics from the Internet and post more once they're on. View attachment 2658 View attachment 2650 View attachment 2642 View attachment 2634
I got an email on those lights for the RT steps. I went to order them but almost 90 bucks for those dosnt seem worth it to me. Trying to see other options. Do you think it's worth it or am I just overthinking it !?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks great!

I have been considering adding some puddle lights, my truck doesn't have them on the mirrors, and the wife wants to see better at night. Her night vision is horrible. The step lights look like the right sort of thing for her.
I don't have the mirror lights either I'll let you know how they look at night and if it's noticeably different

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got an email on those lights for the RT steps. I went to order them but almost 90 bucks for those dosnt seem worth it to me. Trying to see other options. Do you think it's worth it or am I just overthinking it !?
I called ICI to get a quote and they had a sort of partial sponsorship thing so I got the steps and lights for around $300. I like that you can change the colors even if it's kind of hard to. 90 seems a bit high but I mean I saved about a grand since I decided not to go with the amp research power steps so I didn't mind.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Looks great, what offset did you go with and any suspension mods? I'm looking to order Fuel Hostage III's but not sure if I can get away with a -12 offset without any suspension mods on a 17x9 wheel with factory tires for now..

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Looks great, what offset did you go with and any suspension mods? I'm looking to order Fuel Hostage III's but not sure if I can get away with a -12 offset without any suspension mods on a 17x9 wheel with factory tires for now..
You'll be good. I'm running -44 offset with no suspension mods on 33x12.5 and it just barely rubs at full lock. They did cut just a little of the inner fender though. I just put it in off-road 2 if I'm making a u turn or anything

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I should receive my order today for the steps and Lights, can you send pictures showing where and how you connected them...
Sorry super late reply but it was a pain in the a**. My friend ran the wiring through the crack in the door and under the rubber and connected it to the interior lights.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.