Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have a 2016 2500 CTD tradesman. When I bought the truck I was towing and doing a lot of highway miles. I got a new job and I’m commuting 16 miles a day my truck barely gets warm as I pull into the parking lot. I’m not towing anything more than 7,000 lbs. I’m looking to get something more comfortable than my 2500 and without all the emissions stuff that my diesel has. I’m either going to do the full delete on my truck when the warranty runs out or get a new one. My concern is that it does get pretty cold here (PA) and I have read about some issues with the air suspension. Thanks for your help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
42 Posts
I came from an 09 3500 CTD quad cab long box SRW. Loved that truck but was in the same boat as you.
I love the comfort level of the 1/2 ton dodge, its amazing and its quite nimble compared to my 3500. I do miss passing vehicles without it downshifting though.
I just got my Rebel and the one worry is that darn air suspension. to do it over again I would skip the worry.

·
Registered
556 Posts
I love mine. Really like the air suspension so far. Only had one issue when I got home to +5 after being away for a weekend in -10 to -20 degree temperatures. Other than that so far so good

1 - 4 of 4 Posts