Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Newly joined the club after taking delivery on my new Red Mopar16 Rebel (#448/500). Got the truck for $16777.00 below MSRP (so under 38K).

Wife said that I could get a truck but could not mod it right away....so when I saw this truck at the dealer and what they were asking for it I went down and drove it. Also drove a 2500 diesel at the same time and was sold on the rebel (the 2500 felt like it had NO suspension it was so stiff).

Eventually I do plan a few mods.....probably a 3" body lift and 35" tires. Don't want to lift it too much as it JUST fits in the garage (229" truck in 231" garage)

Looking forward to reading through the forums and see what hot and in some cases not about the RAM Rebel.

Cheers,

Edward

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hi all,

Newly joined the club after taking delivery on my new Red Mopar16 Rebel (#448/500). Got the truck for $16777.00 below MSRP (so under 38K).

Wife said that I could get a truck but could not mod it right away....so when I saw this truck at the dealer and what they were asking for it I went down and drove it. Also drove a 2500 diesel at the same time and was sold on the rebel (the 2500 felt like it had NO suspension it was so stiff).

Eventually I do plan a few mods.....probably a 3" body lift and 35" tires. Don't want to lift it too much as it JUST fits in the garage (229" truck in 231" garage)

Looking forward to reading through the forums and see what hot and in some cases not about the RAM Rebel.

Cheers,

Edward
Great deal! Welcome

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hey man! Welcome! I got a Black Pearl #188. Enjoy her. I lucked out and got the black rims in addition to stock silver and black rebel rims. so that's where I'm starting on my mods!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Hey man! Welcome! I got a Black Pearl #188. Enjoy her. I lucked out and got the black rims in addition to stock silver and black rebel rims. so that's where I'm starting on my mods!
Ya that's crazy. I was looking at one that had the silver rims but the dealer screwed up on the trade from another dealer but they found me another one that had the black rims. Much better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi. Hey did you get your plaque and goodies?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope. I know of no one that got them. My dealer says I am list as "In Processing" for them. I forget who, but I remember someone saying in the forums that they were waiting for all 500 to be sold before having them made. /shrug

·
Registered
30 Posts
I lucked out as well. Have both the silver and black rims. The silver rims were on and the black rims were in boxes in the bed of the truck. I had the dealer swap them while I was doing the financing and told them to put the silver ones back in the bed and they did! I will probably sell the silver ones to have some CAI upgrade money

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.