Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone - Bought my 2017 granite crystal metallic a few weeks ago. I've been creeping around the forum since then. Time to sign up. Only a couple small mods so far. Dealer tinted windows and I had a spray in bed liner done locally after I bought it. I've also ordered the vinyl overlays for the RAM decal on the grill. I need to do something with the chrome exhaust tips...not a fan. Gonna rattle can the antenna black this weekend.

I look forward to contributing to the knowledge here!

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello everyone - Bought my 2017 granite crystal metallic a few weeks ago. I've been creeping around the forum since then. Time to sign up. Only a couple small mods so far. Dealer tinted windows and I had a spray in bed liner done locally after I bought it. I've also ordered the vinyl overlays for the RAM decal on the grill. I need to do something with the chrome exhaust tips...not a fan. Gonna rattle can the antenna black this weekend.

I look forward to contributing to the knowledge here!
Central Houston here, looks like we bought the same truck. I got mine at Gillman. So far could not be happier. Only mods so far are Tyger steps and stub antenna.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Central Houston here, looks like we bought the same truck. I got mine at Gillman. So far could not be happier. Only mods so far are Tyger steps and stub antenna.
I received my RAM logo overlay for the for the grill and installed this weekend. Not as much contrast as I thought there would be (pic attached). I'm thinking of trying black.

Also, painted the antenna and exhaust tips black. It should have come stock like that. Gotta figure out the next mod now...

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
I received my RAM logo overlay for the for the grill and installed this weekend. Not as much contrast as I thought there would be (pic attached). I'm thinking of trying black.

Also, painted the antenna and exhaust tips black. It should have come stock like that. Gotta figure out the next mod now...
I went with the stubby antenna. It make a little noise on the highway, but doesn't hit trees when off roading.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.