Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello just got the Mopar edition ram rebel #99 of 500 (I'm from houston so #99 is a big big deal...JJ Watt lol)
i am very happy with the truck so far and i got lucky to get the truck 10k bellow MSRP and get both the regular silver black rebel rims AND the Black Mopar rims! I am looking forward to modding the truck! first on the list is a viper remote start security system with smart start tracking. next will probably be the Mopar cold air intake and the fictional hood scoop insert. from there who knows what i plan on doing with the truck.

·
Registered
151 Posts
hello just got the Mopar edition ram rebel #99 of 500 (I'm from houston so #99 is a big big deal...JJ Watt lol)
i am very happy with the truck so far and i got lucky to get the truck 10k bellow MSRP and get both the regular silver black rebel rims AND the Black Mopar rims! I am looking forward to modding the truck! first on the list is a viper remote start security system with smart start tracking. next will probably be the Mopar cold air intake and the fictional hood scoop insert. from there who knows what i plan on doing with the truck.
Should already have remote start amd mopar cold air intake if you have the mopar edition rebel.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Should already have remote start amd mopar cold air intake if you have the mopar edition rebel.
Remote start was not a function that came with the truck (which I am completely fine because I work in the 12volt industry I can get most of these options added for cheaper) the intake on the other hand it did not come with it it was just the MOPAR appearance package does not come with the intake or exhaust

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new toy. May you be blessed with many miles of use and very few service problems. Please take time to enjoy what you have before getting hung up on all of the possible mods. After all you have the best truck on the planet.
Big Red

·
Registered
69 Posts
Welcome! Good luck finding the functional air scoop!

·
Registered
69 Posts
There are older threads in the forum where guys have posted the part number for the functional scoop, and even pics of the installation.
Yeah but they're b/o everywhere. My parts guy said there are 86 on their backorder

·
Registered
271 Posts
Did you receive your personal package when you got the truck? Ie: numbered plack and other stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
933 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Have fun with your rebel and making mods to it. Post some pics as you get things done, that's one of the best things about this site, pics are easy to post.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Did you receive your personal package when you got the truck? Ie: numbered plack and other stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No the truck was switched from one dealer to the next and I was missing a few things that my seller is working on getting. From what he said they are going to have the plack remade.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Very nice

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hello and Welcome from #111. I think FCA screwed the pooch on the Mopar Owners kit. I haven't met one person that said they received theirs. We are all listed as "In Processing". Regardless it is a wonderful truck. Enjoy!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.