Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well hello forum!

I have only just moved over to Canada from Scotland and what a better way to settle in than to buy a Ram!

I have just purchased a 2015 Rebel in black with near enough every option ticked from the factory! cant wait to pick her up !!

Anyway onto the question......

Recommended intake and exhaust changes ? is there a certain brand/kit that out performs others?

Front bumper....not the most keen on the front lower part , and here comes the controversial part....I want to keep the RAM wording and grille ...but fit the Sport style painted lower half and paint the black plastic that surrounds the RAM grille....has anyone done this?

Antenna - small stubby or keep the whip?

Wheels......hellcat style? SRT10 style? modular steel? beadlock?

Thank in advance for any and all comments!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hello and welcome!

My antenna is a little longer than the stubby, but better than the o'l whip! I'm not a fan of the supper small ones.

I have the carven progress exhaust and love it. It's a nice deep rumble, loud when you get on it, but with VERY monomial drone!

Here is my antenna:

Here is a video to my exhaust and sounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks buddy!

I definitely wanted to put a smaller antenna on it , is it specific thread pattern ?

Yeah I like a nice deep rumble without the highway drone you get on certain exhaust !

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Hi and welcome...my experience with the small antenna is that you lose radio reception.. Instead of the 50 mile radius, it drops to Maybe around 15-20 miles Now if of course you are using xm primary than no worries.
Rest of your mods sound sweet. Good luck.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Well hello forum!

I have only just moved over to Canada from Scotland and what a better way to settle in than to buy a Ram!

I have just purchased a 2015 Rebel in black with near enough every option ticked from the factory! cant wait to pick her up !!

Recommended intake and exhaust changes ? is there a certain brand/kit that out performs others?

Front bumper....not the most keen on the front lower part , and here comes the controversial part....I want to keep the RAM wording and grille ...but fit the Sport style painted lower half and paint the black plastic that surrounds the RAM grille....has anyone done this?

Welcome to the group!

Front Bumper - I am not sure if that is possible and I have not seen anyone do that yet.

Antenna - I am considering changing mine out like I did on my 14 Ram 1500 4x4 Express Black Ram Edition (Pic Below)

Wheels - A lot of options are available and it may depend on what you are going to do with your Ram Rebel. I am going to stick with my factory Black Rebel Edition wheels for now.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Ram

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Alright alright....my old truck, 2003, 1500 sport was nice. But the rebel far exceeds the sport in everything. Well not all. It was easier to park the 2003 lol.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Well hello forum!

Hello moltenice!

Welcome to the Forum! Where are you based in Canada?
As for the intake and exhaust, I have the AFE Stage 2 Intake with the Flowmaster 50 Series HD Muffler.
The combo make the truck come to life but the Muffler is more on the quite side than others. If your looking for a bit more I would recommend either Catback or the Flowmaster Outlaw...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.