Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody super stoked about my new rebel. I got the Mojave sand package and I am loving this truck already even though I haven't reached 1000kms. Look forward in seeing and posting some cool and informative posts here. I am a window tinter and certified in Ceramic Pro. If you guys have any questions about tints or Ceramic Pro Coating i'm the guy to ask. CHEERS!
20170318_170920(0).jpg

·
Registered
8 Posts
Beautiful truck! I bought mine last december in Toronto! And I love every inch of this truck!
I have a question about tinting, There is a legal limitation for the front windows?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Beautiful truck! I bought mine last december in Toronto! And I love every inch of this truck!
I have a question about tinting, There is a legal limitation for the front windows?
Well the legal limit in Ontario is 30% in the two fronts in the back you can go as dark as you like. I personally put 15% in the 2 fronts 30% in the 2 Rears and 5% in the rear windshield. Most of the time cops in toronto dont bother too much with the tints unless there stupid dark.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts