Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody super stoked about my new rebel. I got the Mojave sand package and I am loving this truck already even though I haven't reached 1000kms. Look forward in seeing and posting some cool and informative posts here. I am a window tinter and certified in Ceramic Pro. If you guys have any questions about tints or Ceramic Pro Coating i'm the guy to ask. CHEERS!
Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

·
Registered
8 Posts
Beautiful truck! I bought mine last december in Toronto! And I love every inch of this truck!
I have a question about tinting, There is a legal limitation for the front windows?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Beautiful truck! I bought mine last december in Toronto! And I love every inch of this truck!
I have a question about tinting, There is a legal limitation for the front windows?
Well the legal limit in Ontario is 30% in the two fronts in the back you can go as dark as you like. I personally put 15% in the 2 fronts 30% in the 2 Rears and 5% in the rear windshield. Most of the time cops in toronto dont bother too much with the tints unless there stupid dark.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.