Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a 2019 left over with quite a few options on it. So far loving it! Already ordered running boards, toneau cover, subwoofer box, etc. Lol
Front windows and windshield getting tinted today. Up next some bigger wheels. Looking forward to learning a lot from this group as this is my first pick up,

·
Registered
53 Posts
Great looking truck. I wish I had the 18" 6 bolt pattern. Wondering why it took them so long to go from the 17's. I had hte Dura Trac on my 08 and not sure if I will go with them again or stick with the tire that came with my 2017 Rebel

·
Registered
248 Posts
Great looking truck. I wish I had the 18" 6 bolt pattern. Wondering why it took them so long to go from the 17's. I had hte Dura Trac on my 08 and not sure if I will go with them again or stick with the tire that came with my 2017 Rebel
Eh those toyos on the 4th gen rebels are garbage in winter they'll get you out of deep snow sure but ice they are the worst I had the duratracs and they were meh... currently running ko2s and loving them.... except that speeding ticket last week since I seem to think I'm invincible

1 - 3 of 3 Posts