Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Go to 2:10. Shows the new Uconnect system in the Rams. Finally!

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Nice. Not much on the radio other than being able to connect to stuipid Apple gear. Who cares about that....lol.
I like the color. But i did notice that if you ommit the ram from the grill and look at it quick , it definitely has ques from the tundra as well as the rims. Overall i love the leather interior and leather padded door paneling but would like a more aggressive front end.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Nice. Not much on the radio other than being able to connect to stuipid Apple gear. Who cares about that....lol.
I like the color. But i did notice that if you ommit the ram from the grill and look at it quick , it definitely has ques from the tundra as well as the rims. Overall i love the leather interior and leather padded door paneling but would like a more aggressive front end.
The narrator says "A new radio that's been upgraded with Apple Carplay and Android Auto technology" pretty clearly.

So when did "stuipid Apple gear" start running Android Auto?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Has anyone got Android Auto to work with on screen display....I haven't!!!!
There is no Android Auto on the current 8.4A/AN head units out right now. Only the 2018 trucks will be getting them at this time. Unless an update comes out.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I read on Rams website it was coming soon for 2017?...we'll see

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Coming soon in 2017 but on the 2018 models. They should be able to update the current 8.4a/an but with the system being QNX(Blackberry OS) based there are alot of incompatibility issues. It can be done, but it's not easy. Android and Apple don't intertwine very well with QNX

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.