Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, im new here. Currently looking to purchase a new Ram Rebel. There is a really nice new 2019 Ram Rebel for sale at a discount that I'm interested in. About 10k off msrp. Should I get this truck, or a new 2020? Thanks for taking the time to read/answer my question.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey guys, im new here. Currently looking to purchase a new Ram Rebel. There is a really nice new 2019 Ram Rebel for sale at a discount that I'm interested in. About 10k off msrp. Should I get this truck, or a new 2020? Thanks for taking the time to read/answer my question.
When I bought my 20 in July it had a $8000.00 manufact rebate ,I would think a 19 would have HUGE rebates. Talk to the dealer and tell them I know its new but its already 3 years old the 2021 are out as of September

·
Registered
15 Posts
I think the 2019 is the way to go. Take the $$. I wish my dealer (or anyone in the area) was offering a similar deal.

·
Registered
1 Posts
That's the route I took. Totally worth the dough in your pocket. No significant difference, especially if you;re going to keep it for a long time.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Honestly, at this point, that 19 could be almost two years old (from production date) and with the 21's right around the corner. $10k off doesn't seem like a fair number. When you could spend an extra $2k on a 20 that was made a month ago and get around $8k off. It's gonna be a personal choice, but if it were me, I'd find a deal on a 20, then go to the dealership with the 19 and let them know you're serious and if they can sweeten the pot a bit, you'll take it home today!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts