Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a white Ram Rebel last week, and I gotta say I love it! This is my fourth Ram truck, and umpteenth Mopar. I traded in a 2015 Big Horn I was leasing, and (still kind of regretting it) my 2013 Challenger SRT8 for it. Anyway, just wanted to sign up and say thanks for the crazy amount of great information I have gotten from this forum and its members in the short amount of time I've owned my Rebel.
First things to get done are window tinting, Magnum RT steps, swapping air links, and throwing on my 20x10 KMC rims that were on my 2015 Ram.

Pic's for good measure, thanks again for all the info, and GO BIG RED!

Attachments

·
Registered
952 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
181 Posts
Just purchased a white Ram Rebel last week, and I gotta say I love it! This is my fourth Ram truck, and umpteenth Mopar. I traded in a 2015 Big Horn I was leasing, and (still kind of regretting it) my 2013 Challenger SRT8 for it. Anyway, just wanted to sign up and say thanks for the crazy amount of great information I have gotten from this forum and its members in the short amount of time I've owned my Rebel.
First things to get done are window tinting, Magnum RT steps, swapping air links, and throwing on my 20x10 KMC rims that were on my 2015 Ram.

Pic's for good measure, thanks again for all the info, and GO BIG RED!
NICE!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts