Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over 3.5 months ago I ordered a new Toyota Tundra because I believed that is what I wanted. I knew the Rebel existed, but thought it would exceed my budget. After getting jerked around by the Toyota dealer never being able to give me a delivery date, I got my deposit back. I test drove all the major players. Last, the rebel. Save the best for last they say. Immediately fell in love with this truck. Nicest interior, aggressive styling, capable performance, and a ride that far exceeds that of any of it's competitors. Made an offer for what I planned to pay for the Toyota and the dealer accepted. Treated wonderfully by the staff. Never had a better vehicle buying experience. Also, never had a better vehicle. I am so happy the universe did not permit me to buy that Toyota. To think I would have makes me a little sick.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome aboard. I had a similar experience, I test drove a Chevy and a ford before seeing the rebel on the lot. I immediately told the salesman I had to take it for a ride and loved it! Honestly the best driving truck I have been in! Hope you enjoy it.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy your Rebel for many years to come!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.