Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just went up to Oklahoma City last night to pick up my new 2016 Rebel, gave me a chance to drive a couple hundred miles home with a big smile! She's two-tone red/black, 5.7 L 4X4, about every option available except towing mirrors (wouldn't squeeze into garage) and block heater (come on, I'm in Texas!). I tried to get the daytime running lamps enabled at the dealership, but they said they couldn't do it... that's a battle for another day at another dealership I suppose.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Beatiful truck, I've never been into red vehicles but this truck stands out so much. I'm in Dallas myself send me an invite if you ever want to go have fun with our babies!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Beatiful truck, I've never been into red vehicles but this truck stands out so much. I'm in Dallas myself send me an invite if you ever want to go have fun with our babies!
Most definitely, this baby needs to get dirty!!! Weekends for the next couple months are very busy with my son's baseball tournaments, but I want to make a lot of playtime in the summer, maybe a few Gilmer visits...

Reactions: dfwrebel

·
Registered
952 Posts
Welcome

1 - 5 of 5 Posts