Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

New 2018 Rebel owner here and also 1st time truck owner haha! That being said I love my truck minus the stock 17” wheels that came with it. Need advice on wheels As far as what size to get and any recommendations are welcome! Looking forward to hearing from you guys and any general advice is welcome as well thank you in advance!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just ordered 20x10 with -24 offset 33/12.5/20 tire. My Rebel has factory air suspension. Out of all the research I did I think these should fit just fine and give it the look I'm looking for. Congrats on the Rebel. Hope this info helps a little. Good luck!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello Everyone,

New 2018 Rebel owner here and also 1st time truck owner haha! That being said I love my truck minus the stock 17” wheels that came with it. Need advice on wheels As far as what size to get and any recommendations are welcome! Looking forward to hearing from you guys and any general advice is welcome as well thank you in advance!
Congrats on the rebel. I had to replace mine due to a accident. I went with 18x9 +18 Mayhem Warriors with the blue accent to match the blue on the truck, and the +18 offset to match the stock offset. Running General Grabber X3’s in 295/70R18’s once it’s out of the shop.

Will update further once I get it back tomorrow if I have any rubbing issues

·
Registered
2016 Rebel 1500
4 Posts
Hello Everyone,

IMG_5761.jpeg IMG_5761.jpeg

Congrats on the rebel. I had to replace mine due to a accident. I went with 18x9 +18 Mayhem Warriors with the blue accent to match the blue on the truck, and the +18 offset to match the stock offset. Running General Grabber X3’s in 295/70R18’s once it’s out of the shop.

Will update further once I get it back tomorrow if I have any rubbing issues
I'd recommend checking out Custom Offsets! The is the first time I purchased a set of wheels (rims and tires) and they helped navigate me through the process. 100% satisfied. I'm replacing my factory 2016 wheels on my Rebel with a new set of wheels I received today (still in the wrapping).

·
Registered
52 Posts
I use my 2017 Rebel for 70% paved roads and 30% off-road in very harsh rocky desert trails here in Arizona. Nothing is better than the 17 inch wheels the FCA-USA automotive engineers selected for this model. In the past, Ram's usually came with 20 inch wheels. Not idea for trail rides and a pain in the ass to R & R in the middle of nowhere.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts