Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
Picking my new Ram Rebel up tomorrow and can't wait. Have a RAM 2500 Cummins for horse trailer towing duties and the Rebel will be a daily driver. Like the information and ideas on this forum. Be talking with you soon!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats! Post pics when you get it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm all for the 4X4 and off road ideas. I need four wheel (at best, front wheel drive) to make it up the driveway. I live off of a dirt road that's off a dirt road and my gravel/dirt driveway is steep. The four wheel drive will be used often!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello All,
Picking my new Ram Rebel up tomorrow and can't wait. Have a RAM 2500 Cummins for horse trailer towing duties and the Rebel will be a daily driver. Like the information and ideas on this forum. Be talking with you soon!
Bought the Rebel from a dealer in upstate South Carolina and brought it home this afternoon. Between traffic, accidents on the interstate and weather, the two-hour drive home took four hours. Extra time to enjoy the sounds and features of this new RAM. What a great vehicle!
First image is just down the road from the dealer to get a drink and snack for the drive home.
Second image - made it home without a scratch (it's only brand new once!).
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Car Motor vehicle

·
Registered
270 Posts
Luv the black out package are your seat all black in leather? If can I see a pick? Couldn't stack the black out package with the Mojave Sand Ed pkg.

Thanks Mike

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Luv the black out package are your seat all black in leather? If can I see a pick? Couldn't stack the black out package with the Mojave Sand Ed pkg.

Thanks Mike
I'll try to get a pic later. The seats and interior are black - seats are the cloth/vinyl with kind of a rubberized feel. No worries about getting a little moisture on them. And the floor mats are great for trapping mud/water/dirt. I do like the Mohave Sand package...a shame they don't offer the Rebel Black option with it.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I thought the Black package got the Katzkin leather seats. Okay thanks, enjoy.
The dealer I bought the Rebel from has a guy that will install the Katskin leather seats, but it's pretty pricey. The more I drive the Rebel the more I'm liking these seats - they're comfortable and really supportive...and you do not slide around at all - kind of a rubbery texture (in a good way!). Here's a few interior pics:

Car Vehicle Luxury vehicle Tire Automotive wheel system
Car Vehicle Vehicle audio Automotive tire Rim
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Car seat cover Car seat
Vehicle Car Mat Floor Automobile pedal

·
Registered
16 Posts
The dealer I bought the Rebel from has a guy that will install the Katskin leather seats, but it's pretty pricey. The more I drive the Rebel the more I'm liking these seats - they're comfortable and really supportive...and you do not slide around at all - kind of a rubbery texture (in a good way!). Here's a few interior pics:

View attachment 16241

View attachment 16241 View attachment 16249 View attachment 16257 View attachment 16265
Yes I agree I wanted leather also but liked the looks of the upgraded cloth and after driving the rebel a couple of months now I'm glad I didn't get the leather the seats stay cooler, fit like a glove and holds you in great and they seem to be easy to keep clean. But how can anyone hate the look of leather ...LoL.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I have the same interior in my Mojave Sand Ed., rebel. Only thing I don't like is the vinyl sticking to my legs lol, damn postal shorts.
Thanks again Mike

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.