Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all,
just wanted to introduce myself to the forum this evening...
his past weekend i joined the Dodge Rebel family by trading my 2015 Jeep Wrangler in on a 2017 Mojave Sand Dodge Rebel. IStruggled with the decision but looking at this thang on the show room floor just kept catching my eyes when looked its way.
I look forward to meeting and chatting with you guys and gals and maybe even meet some down the road sometimes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Very nice!! My wife and I have 2013 Jeep Wrangler Sport and I traded in my truck for this rebel. She usually drives the jeep when she goes to work without me, but I drive it as much as her and always whenever we are off-road. That must have been a tough call, but nice truck!!!
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Off-roading

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Very nice!! My wife and I have 2013 Jeep Wrangler Sport and I traded in my truck for this rebel. She usually drives the jeep when she goes to work without me, but I drive it as much as her and always whenever we are off-road. That must have been a tough call, but nice truck!!! View attachment 16593
I will probably fine a lil samurai to fix up and pull it with the rebel to the trails.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Very nice color choice...not many made with the color...congrats!

No doubt you'll be happy!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.