Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! So I am picking up my new '19 RAM Rebel next weekend. Got a deal I couldn't refuse.

I'm trying to figure out a list of mods and upgrades. Thinking about a tune, CAI, Cat back exhaust for the first three? Any suggestions?

Looking for best possible HP/Torque gains without absolutely killing the already somewhat low MPG of the truck. If I can increase both, that would be awesome.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Welcome to the group. Keep us updated with what you choose for a CAI, exhaust and what tuner you choose and who you are getting to tune it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the group. Keep us updated with what you choose for a CAI, exhaust and what tuner you choose and who you are getting to tune it.
So for the CAI I went with the Vararam. I got from Moe's black so I can paint it if I choose to later on.
For the exhaust, I ordered the Borla Atak black tipped catback.
Tuner I went with the Pulsar for the time being. I liked the idea of being able to just take it off when going in for anything service related.

I'm holding off and doing more research on headers and a few other things. Picking the truck up this Saturday and installing parts Sunday.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts