Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I’m a first time Rebel owner. I traded in my 2019 Bighorn lease that I was 30,000 miles over on. Unfortunately I had to make a bunch of trips out of town in the last two years, and I still had a year left on my lease. This is one of the good things to come out of this pandemic. Had it not been for the vehicle shortage I would not of gotten close to what I did on the trade in, which happened to be more then enough to pay it off. Anyway, I e had my Rebel for about a month now and I really like it. My only problem is when I hit a bump it sounds like something is loose in the back, like maybe the bed. I’m going to make an appointment to take it in to the dealership. Anyway, I hope to learn a few things about the Rebel through this forum and just maybe give some advice. Thanks for reading! Oh, BTW, I’m from New Jersey, at least for now! Lol

·
Registered
2020 Ram Rebel 4X4
120 Posts
Hi and congrats on your new Rebel! Lot's of great ideas on the forum for sure!

Oh, I am in New Mexico but lived in Manasquan, NJ and had relatives in Lakehurst for years. I do miss the boardwalk...lol.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi and congrats on your new Rebel! Lot's of great ideas on the forum for sure!

Oh, I am in New Mexico but lived in Manasquan, NJ and had relatives in Lakehurst for years. I do miss the boardwalk...lol.
Oh cool, yeah, we live in Manahawkin now, I lived in Bridgewater for the first year I was here and I hated it. Manahawkin is the closet I’ve found to what it was like growing up and living in Missouri. We have 4 years at the most left here and then it’s southbound we go. Somewhere where they don’t tax you on your thought! Just kidding but I guarantee if they could figure out a way to do it, they would!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts