Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my 16' REBEL today!!!!!!!! Finally rid of my Eco-diesel!!! I love this truck! I installed my Bedcover and stubby antenna this afternoon! Next Magnaflow exaust and new tips! ( Why they put chrome tips I'll never know!)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
image.jpg
image.jpg

Reactions: lmen3618

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Was just wondering what cover that is on you bed. Looks nice

Reactions: JPartridgekk

·
Registered
952 Posts
Welcome, nice Rebel.

Reactions: JPartridgekk

·
Banned
248 Posts
Picked up my 16' REBEL today!!!!!!!! Finally rid of my Eco-diesel!!! I love this truck! I installed my Bedcover and stubby antenna this afternoon! Next Magnaflow exaust and new tips! ( Why they put chrome tips I'll never know!)
My son wants to buy the Eco diesel. Can you tell me what you hated about it. So I can explain to him.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was one of the lucky ones whos engine grenaded without warning or explanation from FCA. I loved the truck up until that point. They also have a lot of issues with the emissions components. I'm not saying they are bad trucks I just won't be buying one again..............

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome to the forum. Was just wondering what cover that is on you bed. Looks nice
Sorry I just saw this................It is a BAK RollBak G2 this is my second on I absolutely love it!

Reactions: Rebel.Law

·
Banned
248 Posts
I was one of the lucky ones whos engine grenaded without warning or explanation from FCA. I loved the truck up until that point. They also have a lot of issues with the emissions components. I'm not saying they are bad trucks I just won't be buying one again..............
Thank you for that information. I will talk him out of an eco diesel, ,might as well buy a 2500 and get the real diesel engine!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts