Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday I traded my 2013 Big Horn Quad Cab in for a new Rebel. Loved the Big Horn but was offered a deal that was hard to pass up. Liking the Rebel so far. Didn't research the truck too much before the purchase so I'm looking forward to learning some stuff on it and possible future mods.

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Sweet truck! You by chance over on the Ecodiesel forum as well?

·
Registered
46 Posts
I see alot of prices that are great. But what kind of options did you get. I ordered mine in July still havent recieved it, the good thing I built it the way I wanted it, with all kind of options and paid 51,000.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I don't believe I've been on that forum. The last truck wasn't a diesel.
Ok cool. Must be coincidence I think there's someone over there with the same name as you. I'm on both forums trying to decide which truck to buy.

Congrats on the truck! Hope is serves you well. Any ideas as to what mods you might go with?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Been stalking the Rebel since it aired on the SEMA show. I built mine online and printed it out and went to the Dealer to order one. They had a 2015 on the lot that which was the exact same color I wanted and almost every option I had chosen. The 2015 has a ram cargo box and tonno cover that I did not want. The truck I would've ordered would've had the keyless ignition and towing mirrors which the truck on the lot did not.

The Dealer discounted the cost of the ram cargo box and tonno cover and ordered towing mirrors for me as part of the deal. So the only option I sacrificed was the keyless ignition which I thought would've been cool to have but I've never had it before so I'm not missing it. So 1 option less than I wanted and free ram cargo box and cover...can you say sold.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
how many pounds were you pulling here and how was your mileage with that load?
Not sure the actual weight combined with the trailer, only pulled it about 20-25 miles. Average gas mileage on the instrument cluster read 15.4 when I started and was at 15.0 when I got to the end location. I don't think I towed it long enough to get an accurate MPG rating, plus it only had 400 miles on the truck. I did go over some steep hills and down grades. I was impressed!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I see alot of prices that are great. But what kind of options did you get. I ordered mine in July still havent recieved it, the good thing I built it the way I wanted it, with all kind of options and paid 51,000.
Is 51,000 the msrp? I got a good deal all the way around went in before you could build them online. I sat down with the new car manager and customize my own to what he already ordered for stock, so I just loaded it with my options. I went in there the following week because the rebel was on my mind all week. He handed me the POC and said to check it over. The salesman saved all my options. I said I would take it.

Q

·
0 Posts
Well get this, My truck is on order now and today I get a call from the dealer to tell me out of the blue another new Rebel came in today in the color of deep maroon , so they begin to tell me it came in with more options then what I ordered in mine and they could cut me a better deal if I wanted this one , so I'm going to see it Saturday.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Well get this, My truck is on order now and today I get a call from the dealer to tell me out of the blue another new Rebel came in today in the color of deep maroon , so they begin to tell me it came in with more options then what I ordered in mine and they could cut me a better deal if I wanted this one , so I'm going to see it Saturday.
new color? maroon? get some pictures for us on saturday, get yourself a new truck too

Q

·
0 Posts
I will post pictures, hopefully it is clean the last one I looked at it was covered in snow and salt.
Joe what state are you in?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts