Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
I dig it, represents Murica, almost America, and the rest of the world. I'm down.

·
Registered
280 Posts
It's a decent graphic, but, from an embroidery perspective it would be a nightmare.
I own an alteration shop and we also do embroidery, if this was to be required on a t-shirt the setup costs and the actual application would be very cost intensive.
The Rebel Forum logo on it's own would be costly enough, prob around 100 USD and then the cost to embroider would be around 15 to 20 bucks, but that's a guess cause i don't know the stitch count.

Might be something to consider if folks wanted t-shirts with the forum logo embroidered onto a t-shirt or polo etc

Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Listen. My step son made it in graphics class for me. I sent this to one of the moderators in the forum. And they told Neto post it. Silk screened on a shirt.

Come up with a better design then. I would of put the ram rebel . Org logo on a American flag. But I didn't want to offend the guys in Canada. So the planet earth was the next best thing.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Listen. My step son made it in graphics class for me. I sent this to one of the moderators in the forum. And they told Neto post it. Silk screened on a shirt.

Come up with a better design then. I would of put the ram rebel . Org logo on a American flag. But I didn't want to offend the guys in Canada. So the planet earth was the next best thing.
Dude, you need to simmer down, you're getting in way too deep on here, i'm just about at the stage where i don't want to post on your threads.
My points were valid, no matter who created the design, you asked for opinions, yep, you got them, have a nice day

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
You did ask what we think, didn't you? Your step son did a nice job. But you asked for thoughts.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Yeah, I can see where the detail would make it hard for using this on a polo shirt logo, for instance. The detail would be lost completely. Only way to keep the detail would be to screenprint in a fairly large print on a tee.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts

canadians don't get offended

·
Registered
108 Posts
Not feeling the design, but everybody has their own opinion. I do like the ramrebel.org logo though, maybe with a silhoute of a rebel or some other design possible, just throwing ideas out there.

·
Registered
66 Posts
-Thread cleaned..offending posts removed-

Lets dial it back a little bit folks. When a member asks for opinions there's no reason to throw insults his/her way. Conversely, when asking for opinions sometimes its not always easy to read them, BUT we must remember we did ask for opinions. Thanks everyone!

With that said I like where you are going with it. I'd recommend keeping the earth but instead of making it look like the actual earth I'd make it look more like an outline of the earth and its continents. Very simplistic. Circle the logo (will make the globe) and make outlines of the continents. So essentially the color of the shirt will fill in the color of the oceans and continents. Example below:

earth-outline.png

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Thanks for the cleanup. I'm not much of a logo tee wearer. Belong to so many things I wouldn't have enough closet space if I was. Plus, I don't claim to be a graphics artist. I just know what I think looks nice. I think the basic logo you already have on the site looks fine. That said, your idea of simplifying the globe addresses some of the detail issue if you ever want to shrink it and use it for smaller displays. Icons, lapel pins, etc.

·
Registered
592 Posts

He did a fine job. Must have to awhile to create that

Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
He did a fine job. Must have to awhile to create that
It took him a few days to work on it, He doesn't have graphic arts every day, I was just trying to get some different opinions out there as this forum doesn't have a shirt. But its all good.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts