Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its official me and the wife pick up our rebel Thursday pretty stoked we spent 2 weeks at dealships and last night got in a fight with the wife and i said go get what ever you think............calls me screaming we got the rebel lol it was my favorite and she knew it god love her

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Well its official me and the wife pick up our rebel Thursday pretty stoked we spent 2 weeks at dealships and last night got in a fight with the wife and i said go get what ever you think............calls me screaming we got the rebel lol it was my favorite and she knew it god love her
Great story. Congrats

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks we probably had 20 hours in dealership and had a deal on a Ford F-150 sport but we were driving by the ram dealer and seen a black and red one took the red one out but the wife didn't like how the red interior didn't match the red outside.........she has ocd lol then had a black 6 cyl out for the weekend and loved it so I bought a white one with a hemi lol pick it up Thursday can't wait

·
Registered
547 Posts
Thanks we probably had 20 hours in dealership and had a deal on a Ford F-150 sport but we were driving by the ram dealer and seen a black and red one took the red one out but the wife didn't like how the red interior didn't match the red outside.........she has ocd lol then had a black 6 cyl out for the weekend and loved it so I bought a white one with a hemi lol pick it up Thursday can't wait
Nice! I came home from work in early November and said guess what I got? She said thank god, now will you stop talking about it? Ha-ha. I had been talking about it since July, and her eyes where rolling so much she needed a new prescription. Welcome aboard and don't forget the pics!

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Reactions: KDRunner

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Nice! I came home from work in early November and said guess what I got? She said thank god, now will you stop talking about it? Ha-ha. I had been talking about it since July, and her eyes where rolling so much she needed a new prescription. Welcome aboard and don't forget the pics!
That's hilarious. I did the same thing one weekend in November while mine was got to get sisters house in Houston.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts