Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. My name is Art and a couple of months ago I got my first Ram Rebel. This was a major switch for me coming from a F250 diesel but haven’t looked back at all. I love everything about the new Ram.

A little about me:
I live in SoCal and own an off road shop in Santa Clarita called Alpha Off Road. Love everything outdoors related. Like I mentioned above switched over from Ford to Ram and it was the greatest decision ever made. I freaking love this truck. Every morning I sit inside, it feels like it did the first day. This truck is my daily driver, and I own a 2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ as my rock crawler/ off roader.

A little about the truck:
2019 Ram Rebel, Red inside and outside, Air Suspension, 5.7 Hemi.

Im excited to be a part of the Rebel community and meeting/talking to other Rebel owners.
28C2B420-872B-47EE-AFB3-7807425EFA3E.jpeg

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey Congrats on the new truck!! We welcome you from the Dark Side with open arms lol. So owning an off-road shop what are your plans for the rebel I am sure there will be some mods made to it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you ShawnC13. As of right now Im debating on what I should do to it. I think main focus will be on cosmetics since I have my jeep to abuse and take off road. But then again Ive said that before and didnt stick to it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Very Nice Truck and Welcome to RamRebel. Once you get used to navigating around you will notice alot of Info and help Here. May I suggest for your truck..... Cold Air Intake and A Cat-Back exhaust for the first Mods. For cat Back exhaust may I suggest the Borla ATAK. Welcome once again. Maybe you should be a vendor here ??? Just a thought

kissmydish.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Very Nice Truck and Welcome to RamRebel. Once you get used to navigating around you will notice alot of Info and help Here. May I suggest for your truck..... Cold Air Intake and A Cat-Back exhaust for the first Mods. For cat Back exhaust may I suggest the Borla ATAK. Welcome once again. Maybe you should be a vendor here ??? Just a thought

kissmydish.
Yeah @Alpha.Rebel become a Vendor and offer us sweet deals!!!lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kissmydish Thank you for the warm welcome. I appreciate the suggestions. Ive been thinking about the intake and exhaust actually. Do you have them on your truck? My only problem is I dont want there to be too loud of a noise inside the cabin because I put my 2 yr old daughter in there and I don't want it bothering her. Been looking at the Mopar exhaust and intake what are your thoughts? I will look into becoming a vendor and see what I can do for you guys ?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Ive been thinking about the intake and exhaust actually. Do you have them on your truck? My only problem is I dont want there to be too loud of a noise inside the cabin because I put my 2 yr old daughter in there and I don't want it bothering her. Been looking at the Mopar exhaust and intake what are your thoughts? I will look into becoming a vendor and see what I can do for you guys ?
I currently am running a K&N filter in the stock Housing and just changed the stock muffler to a Flowmaster American Thunder and left everything else in. Noise level once at speed is very low. But if you Hammer it ... LOL you will notice a difference sound level. Here is a Youtube link for the whole system but remember they removed the Resonators mine is a bit quieter in the Cab.
(
)

kissmydish

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I currently am running a K&N filter in the stock Housing and just changed the stock muffler to a Flowmaster American Thunder and left everything else in. Noise level once at speed is very low. But if you Hammer it ... LOL you will notice a difference sound level. Here is a Youtube link for the whole system but remember they removed the Resonators mine is a bit quieter in the Cab.
(
)

kissmydish
Thanks for the info. I have one off topic question for you guys though. What is your average mpg? Im used to gas guzzlers but I'm curious to know if getting anywhere from 12-15 mpg average on highway is normal for the rebel? I talked to the service guy at the dealership he says that is normal and everyone with the rebel complains about that. Is that the case with you guys? This is all under normal cruising and not going hard on the throttle.

·
Registered
28 Posts
here is what I am currently getting but its not alot of highway travel ... only like 36 miles daily. Also have to factor in temp and road conditions for these numbers.

20200206_180738.jpg

kissmydish

1 - 10 of 10 Posts