Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

Im Chris, from NYC. New to the Rebel group. This is my 2nd Ram (First was an ugly base crew cab). Its my work truck but I figure id go all out this time around and get the Rebel.
I'm on a couple other forums including Rennlist, MYG37, s2k forums etc but I am new here so thought id start with an intro post.

Took delivery of our 2017 Black edition yesterday! Every option with the exception of ram box (dk if that's still an option on this)
So glad they got rid of that black/red interior option. The all black leather looks much nicer in my opinion.

Looking forward to ordering some goodies for her. First gotta find a fold up bed cover that won't break the bank (taking suggestions. I have the lift up hard cover from my old truck but doesnt work for me. That one is for sale if anyone is interested.) and then on to the light bar!

Anyways, on to some photos!

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Hey Chris from nyc, congrats and welcome, glad you found us...truck looks sweet...as for the bed cover, I got the tri fold one from bak2, kinda expensive $750, but it's made right and I love it. I've seen the under 200 covers and I'm sure they work fine as well. Either way, happy hunting on that and enjoy that new truck of yours!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Chris,

I commute to manhattan everyday. I lease a Honda to go back and fourth everyday. I would never take my truck to the city. I have but Im just to nervous to have some idiot scratch it. No one give 2 Sh*ts in the city. Your truck looks great. I like the tri fold cover that came with my truck.

Frank

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.