Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I look forward to being a part of the forum! I'm waiting to take possession of my 16' Ram REBEL!! Just waiting for Chrysler to complete the buyback of my 15' Eco Diesel The motor blew in November with 21000 miles on it. And is still in the shop!! Anyway I really look forward to tricking this new bad boy out!!!!!

Reactions: Chris

·
Registered
102 Posts
Welcome. I am also new here. We are in the same boat. I am waiting for my 2016 to show up. I just ordered mine last week so I may still have a bit of a wait.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hey guys I look forward to being a part of the forum! I'm waiting to take possession of my 16' Ram REBEL!! Just waiting for Chrysler to complete the buyback of my 15' Eco Diesel The motor blew in November with 21000 miles on it. And is still in the shop!! Anyway I really look forward to tricking this new bad boy out!!!!!
Welcome to the forum @JPartridgekk - Was that the first problem you had with the RAM 1500 diesel?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forum @JPartridgekk - Was that the first problem you had with the RAM 1500 diesel?

The first problem was a transmission leak caused by a "bad run" at a little over 1000 miles. They attempted to replace a seal (that took a week and a half). Still leaked........ Chrysler then made the call to replace the tranny which fixed it. (Another week and a half). Then all was good, no emissions issues like most guys have. And then at 21000 miles with no warning it locked up. They think it was the rear main bearing but weren't sure. Chrysler wanted the motor back so they could "study it". Lots of guys are having catastrophic failures with rhe Eco. I'm just glad I hadn't tuned the ecm or deleted it yet!!!!! It's been at the dealership since November 14th............

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Long story short o should have never got rid of my 12' hemi I loved that truck!!!!!!!!!!!

image.jpg

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Welcome

Reactions: JPartridgekk
1 - 10 of 10 Posts