1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Update! WINCH Version now available!

Rebel Winch F061.png

Original Post:
Designed Rebel Specific bumpers. The goal was to stick tight to the body and grill lines, retain the LED Fog lighting assemblies, add sleek locations for additional LED lighting, and keep the styling aggressive while still providing optimal protection.

F060-1.png
F060-3.png

R001-1.png

And a couple quick pictures I snapped after installation. Customer is taking the truck in for a lift and tires Ill get more after!

IMG_6913.JPG

IMG_6898.JPG

IMG_6903.JPG

IMG_6884.JPG

IMG_6887.JPG

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for taking care of the picture issue. These bumpers appear to be be very well fitting and imo enhance the Rebel's look.
Thanks! Appreciate it. Was tough to do because the stock bumpers on these trucks look far better than most other trucks available. Although the stockers look good they dont offer the protection and functionality that most people require. These have boxed 1/4" thick mounts, and the bumper itself is constructed from 3/16" A36 P&O plate steel.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the update on the pics.
Do you have a price on the front and rear bumpers?
Do you have a rear bumper that works with the rear factory backup sensors?
Front as shown is $2289 (LED Lighting extra)
Rear is $1390 (non sensor) and 1490 (sensor)

Prices are CDN (as I am in western canada) plus shipping and taxes.

The sensor bumpers have machined billet adapters that Ive designed to give the best functionality and fit. Here's a pic of a 2017 longhorn cummins with sensors we did.

GOPR0563.JPG

IMG_6376.JPG

And 1500 Sport with Dual Exhaust

IMG_6268.JPG

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Very nice, one of the best bumpers I've seen today! The craftsmanship looks amazingly solid with real nice welds. Almost wish I had a need for them....
Any other products you guys sell for the Rams ??

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a 1500 Limited and I like the look of the Rebel bumpers, my question is will they mount up to it? Are they textured? I want to have set paint matched to my body and non textured. Do you also provide them with front parking sensors, since my truck has them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Very nice, one of the best bumpers I've seen today! The craftsmanship looks amazingly solid with real nice welds. Almost wish I had a need for them....
Any other products you guys sell for the Rams ??
Cheers! Yeah we've got a line of half ton and one ton bumpers.

I have a 1500 Limited and I like the look of the Rebel bumpers, my question is will they mount up to it? Are they textured? I want to have set paint matched to my body and non textured. Do you also provide them with front parking sensors, since my truck has them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The rebel bumpers are specific to that model, however I make 1500 LoPro bumpers! And yes I do parking sensors! give me a call at the shop 1(250) 591-2747. Ask for Quinn!

website is a work in progress but you can see more models here: SHOP

IMG_7070.JPG

IMG_7080.JPG

IMG_7079.JPG

·
Registered
270 Posts
They look very well designed and laid out. I really like the front bumper.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Any pics of the finished Mojave Sand Edition?

Thanks Mike
Just one from the customer . Love the new wheels she picked out. their's a copper shine to the black that really makes them pop. Apparently going in for a 4" lift in September!

Rebel_1.jpg

·
Registered
270 Posts
Very cool indeed, thanks for the pic. Still doing wheel debate myself. This helps. Bumpers are badass.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts