Ram Rebel Forum banner

new VICE [PRO] Series Rebel Bumpers

20K views 44 replies 17 participants last post by  BIG_AL47 
#1 · (Edited)
Update! WINCH Version now available!

Bumper Automotive exterior Bumper part Auto part Font

Original Post:
Designed Rebel Specific bumpers. The goal was to stick tight to the body and grill lines, retain the LED Fog lighting assemblies, add sleek locations for additional LED lighting, and keep the styling aggressive while still providing optimal protection.

Automotive exterior Automotive tire Bumper Tire Auto part
Vehicle Automotive exterior Car Bumper Sketch

Bumper Technology Automotive exterior Electronic device Automotive window part

And a couple quick pictures I snapped after installation. Customer is taking the truck in for a lift and tires Ill get more after!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Automotive tire Automotive exterior

Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Car Automotive tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Car Automotive tire

Automotive exterior Vehicle Bumper Car Wheel

See less See more
#13 ·
Cheers! Yeah we've got a line of half ton and one ton bumpers.

I have a 1500 Limited and I like the look of the Rebel bumpers, my question is will they mount up to it? Are they textured? I want to have set paint matched to my body and non textured. Do you also provide them with front parking sensors, since my truck has them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The rebel bumpers are specific to that model, however I make 1500 LoPro bumpers! And yes I do parking sensors! give me a call at the shop 1(250) 591-2747. Ask for Quinn!

website is a work in progress but you can see more models here: SHOP

Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Car Tire

Land vehicle Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Wheel

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire

#12 ·
I have a 1500 Limited and I like the look of the Rebel bumpers, my question is will they mount up to it? Are they textured? I want to have set paint matched to my body and non textured. Do you also provide them with front parking sensors, since my truck has them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#24 ·
Different style of bumper and everyone has different tastes and criteria. I'm just here to offer something different to those who don't want to be a sheep. I like the look of the ADD bumpers (from the only angle they take picture of it) , but IMO the stealth are just for looks. You lose your recovery lugs, you lose your Rebel LED fog lights, you only gain a bit more protection, and its just a rebranded bumper from their 1500 lineup.

#30 ·
Designed Rebel Specific bumpers. The goal was to stick tight to the body and grill lines, retain the LED Fog lighting assemblies, add sleek locations for additional LED lighting, and keep the styling aggressive while still providing optimal protection.

View attachment 16793 View attachment 16801

View attachment 16809

And a couple quick pictures I snapped after installation. Customer is taking the truck in for a lift and tires Ill get more after!

View attachment 16817

View attachment 16825

View attachment 16833

View attachment 16841

View attachment 16849
Those are some truckin' slick looking bumpers man! Well done.
Where about in western Canada are you? I am in bc

#33 ·
I really love this design! I was leaning towards Road Armor's bumper, but I really like how conservative this is. It's not too flashy, but still looks amazing. Only downside, I don't see a winch plate. Do y'all make a front bumper with a winch mount for the Rebel, or could you design one?

#34 ·
Thanks! That's the look I was aiming for:) There is definitely room for me to add a winch plate behind the bumper while retaining the same low profile look of the lightbar version. Ill try to get a design done by the end of this week. for reference, Here's a look at the new F350 one I did with a winch. Decided to recess the fairlead mount into the bumper so it yields a smoother finish. Thoughts?
Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Automotive exterior Bumper Auto part Vehicle Car

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.