Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I've had my Rebel for a month and a half now and don't regret a thing about trading in my 15' Sierra for it!

I was going to run the stock Toyos until they needed replacement, but I got such a great deal on the Duratracs that I couldn't say no. Besides, winter is around the corner here and the Duratracs with the snowflake rating were amazing on my last truck.

The tires are 315/70/17 on a 17x9 rim with -12 offset. I haven't had much time on them to give a full review...but I can say that the drive is smooth. Soaks up the bumps better than the stocks, and acceleration didnt seem to be affected by the switch. I'll more than likely get the wheels calibrated.

I'll post more pictures if anyone needs any.

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey all, I've had my Rebel for a month and a half now and don't regret a thing about trading in my 15' Sierra for it!

I was going to run the stock Toyos until they needed replacement, but I got such a great deal on the Duratracs that I couldn't say no. Besides, winter is around the corner here and the Duratracs with the snowflake rating were amazing on my last truck.

The tires are 315/70/17 on a 17x9 rim with -12 offset. I haven't had much time on them to give a full review...but I can say that the drive is smooth. Soaks up the bumps better than the stocks, and acceleration didnt seem to be affected by the switch. I'll more than likely get the wheels calibrated.

I'll post more pictures if anyone needs any.
Looks nice

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is the best that I could find. The wheels poke just a bit outside the stock fender flares. I'll eventually get some aftermarket ones which will hopefully cover the wheels a bit more.

I like the look of the wheels outside the fender...but now that the snow is here...it flings mud snow and dirt everywhere haha!

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
This is the best that I could find. The wheels poke just a bit outside the stock fender flares. I'll eventually get some aftermarket ones which will hopefully cover the wheels a bit more.

I like the look of the wheels outside the fender...but now that the snow is here...it flings mud snow and dirt everywhere haha!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts