Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
@zeeb44 says it's wrapped. I take him at his word. The effect is interesting. I wouldn't have chosen that theme of Ben Franklin's snake myself but I like the effect. I think it could use just a bit more contrast but that might just be an effect of the camera.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@zeeb44 says it's wrapped. I take him at his word. The effect is interesting. I wouldn't have chosen that theme of Ben Franklin's snake myself but I like the effect. I think it could use just a bit more contrast but that might just be an effect of the camera.
It is a flat black vinyl and a metallic grey paint, so it is subtle but easier to see in person. Then on the lower part we used a shiner metallic grey like the color of the car for the join or die since it is on the lower black painted part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
It's definitely out there and very unique. Not sure if I would be able to a similar wrap on mine. Either way, hoping they are paying you for their advertising and if you're good driving around town with it....good for you.

·
Registered
56 Posts
You need to follow their Instagram page. They have some awesome models showing their "apparel"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.